Firmware Update 1.09
- Overhauled Menu navigation in preparation for 5 keyframes
- Adds in sub-menus and changed layout of settings
- Added an Information menu that contains details on Firmware Version and certain codes to diagnose any issues or crashes
- Removed Auto-shutdown menu, now powers off after 4 hours of no user input
- Battery indicator now accurately displays charge level at all times
- Please note the unit will need to be charged for 10 hours to calibrate the battery indicator.
- Increased maximum duration to 5 minutes for Video Mode
- Fixed a number of bugs around motor detection and movement
- Added in an error message in the event that a motor axis failure occurs
- When switching from app to hardware controls, the unit will reset. This fixes some communication bugs that could occur
- Note this will cancel any move currently running
- Resolved a number of system level bugs and overhauled several sections of code in preparation for 5 keyframes
- *When you update to 1.09.00, all of your settings will be reset to Factory Defaults. Please review before operation. Also the unit will need to be charged for 10 hours to calibrate the battery indicator.